What is it?
- Additional insurance that can be purchased to enhance your primary medical plan
- Insurance that can be purchased for added security in the event that you or a loved one needs additional financial support as a result of a unforeseen illness or injury.
Who is it for?
- Plans available to purchase either Individually or through an Employer
- Those looking to lower thier out of pocket costs associated with their major medical insurance coverage, i.e. deductibles/co-insurance
How does it work?
- Depending on which policy(s) enolled, you will receive scheduled dollar payments/reimbursements paid to you to help offset out of pocket costs or help pay your bills should you experience and illness or injury.
What types of Supplemental Plans are available?
- Hospital Indemnity
- Personal Sickness
- Critical Illness
- Long Term Care
- Life Insurance
Plans offered by:
For information on Long Term Disability, Long Term Care and additional life insurance policies available click here.